about weddings portfolio clientarea blog contact

Friday 25 March 2011

VINTAGE OR NOT TO VINTAGE

Well that is the question. It's part of a photographers role to not only shoot great pictures but to keep up with the trends for shooting styles. Ive seen a few in my lifetime already and vintage style editing has been popular now for the last couple of years. I have always tried to use natural light as my friend and when needed faking natural light with flash guns, and studio lighting etc....

So I recently shot this wedding in Wales and an enquiry I had from another bride who requested vintage led me to editing some pictures in a 'vintage' style.

So i thought I'd pop a few on here to see what you thing, any feed back would great.

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend.

Han xox








No comments:

Post a Comment