about weddings portfolio clientarea blog contact

Saturday 18 June 2011

NERYS & DAN & LITTLE SAM

What can I say about Dan and Nerys and their lovely little boy Sam, it was an honour to capture your day guys so thank you so much for entrusting me with such a task.

They are both a camera shy couple and Nerys constantly worries about everyone else apart from herself, she really is a star, Dan you are a lucky guy :-) They have a great bunch of friends and a really lovely family, their day was so special....as were Nerys's shoes, talk about shoe envy! Which is why I've included three pictures of the little beauties!















































































































5 comments:

  1. barrie.thomas@talktalk.net22 June 2011 at 21:55

    Hannah, absolutely superb work, you are by far the best I know.! Nerys must be thrilled with your work, I know I am. Wonderfull shots and superb quality.
    Barrie Thomas, Fishguard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barrie, that means a lot coming from you! Im chuffed with that comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah these are amazing!!!!! Really lovely photos. Jo (bridesmaid!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shots, they are absolutely beautiful and really capture what an utterly fantastic day we were lucky enough to share with the Jones family! I look forward to seeing more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jo and Anna,

    Thanks for the comments girls, that means so much! It was such an amazing day. x

    ReplyDelete